Rocket and Ashtanga Events
50 hour Rocket Practice Intensive / July 2021/ Two amazing Weekends/ With Gil Pérez
Join Gil Pérez in studio this July! This amazing Rocket practice intensive is open to all our Rocket Practitioners that are ready to dive deep in practice and study in these methods. Expect twice daily Rocket and Ashtanga practice, workshops, asana labs and join a wonderful community.
Who you are -
Who you are -
- A minimum 200 hour yoga teacher with two years teaching experience (suggested)
- A current student in Rocket Yoga (20 classes minimum suggested)
- A rockstar ready to take your practice and teaching to the next level
- These practice intensives are designed to be taken in two parts for a total of 100 hours for Level 1 Rocket Teacher. After your first 50 hours you are considered a Rocket Inspired Teacher. This denotes that you will be learning to teach The Rocket Sequences as they are without changing the core methodology. You will be expected to keep learning, studying and attending classes with your local Rocket Mentors, as this system is not intended be learned in 50 hours.
- Course material will be provided by Gil.
- A wonderful opportunity to immerse yourself in The Rocket and Ashtanga methods.
- Sample Day -
- 8am-930am Ashtanga Modify Primary
- 930am-10am Break
- 10am-12pm Welcoming intro, Overview of the Primary Standing Sequence from the Ashtanga Modify led class.
- 12-2pm Lunch
- 2pm-4pm Asana Clinic : Seated sequence, how to begin the jump back and jump through and take it to the next level.
- 4pm-430pm Break
- 430pm-6pm Rocket Practice
- Two, 3 day weekends. 10 hours each day. July 23-25 and July 30- August 1, beginning at 9 am with two hour lunch breaks
- Investment is $850 early bird before June 1st. Regular is $950. Payment plans available.
- 50 CE Hours for the Yoga Alliance and certificate of completion
- Available in person and online
anya yoga collective, 418 s 8th street, colorado springs, co 719.439.8619
rocket. ashtanga. vinyasa.
Copyright © 2015